It’s been a tradition for me to make a list of good things that happened in the past year.
1. I got the chance to go to London and Dublin. That was a great, life changing experience for me. I got to get to know my sister again. It also gave me the courage to leave my comfort zone more.
2. I have been able to increase my photography skills. When looking at my older photos, I realize they are okay, some are even pretty nice. But in leaving my comfort zone, I’ve made some spectacular photos.
3. My husband has found a job that he likes, as much as he can like a job anyway.
4. I’ve made some great friends, who have helped become a better, more interesting person.
5. I feel more comfortable in my own skin than ever.