I have been really pushing myself to write only what I’ve done, not what I want to do. Up until now, I have refused to make a “Bucket List”. It just reminds me of things I’ll never be able to do. Or things I will fail to do, because I’m too lazy.
1. Finish a Novel
3. Travel across the country by train
4. Travel around the world on a ship
5. Start an animal rescue
6. Travel up and down every coast of the US.
7. See every major city in the US
8. Live in a cottage on the beach.
9. Live on a farm
10. Make a living on my art
11. Grow things, real things, not sad little eggplants.
12. See Frida Kahlo’s home
13. Live in a studio apartment in a big city
14. Own a Mustang
15. Have a driver
16. Have a house keeper.
17. Go to Ireland – stay in a castle. See all of it.
18. See all of Great Britain
19. Go to Greece
20. Go to Italy
21. See the pyramids in Egypt.
22. Travel to every lighthouse in the US
23. Have my own personal train car.
24. Have the perfect house.
25. Own my own business – that actually makes money
26. Have enough storage space. And keep things organized.