This post is an update of my original 2013 goal list (see here).
- Keep my job. I won’t lie. I am terrified of losing my job. I have a bad habit of constantly waiting for bad things to happen. – I have done pretty well at work. I still love it. I feel more comfortable about it. But I’m still afraid of losing it by doing something stupid.
- I would like to be able to travel more. I love to travel and we haven’t done any this year. I have reasons for not traveling right now. It would be nice to be able to do so soon. – We still have not been able to travel (see here).
- I would like to take more photos. – I have been taking more photos, but mostly for work. See the photos below.
- I would like for my husband to either find a new job or find happiness in his current job. – We are still in “I am really miserable here mode.”
- I would like for my friends to find happiness and peace. – Most of them seem to be working on it.
- I would like for my family to find happiness and peace. – They are getting there, too.
- I would like to stop hearing about politics for a few days. – It was a pipe dream and I knew it.
- I would like to see my novel grow and become something I can be proud of.- There was a massive stall. But I am back on track and working on it again.
- I would like to get the windows on my house clean.– Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!
- As long as we are talking about things that will likely never happen – I’d like to win the lottery. – We don’t play as often as we used to. But I still shoot for it once in a while.
- Oh, and world peace, of course.– I suppose it was a nice thought.
I decided to add a few items to this list.
- Get some of the landscaping on the house updated. It’s gotten seriously out of hand. But I can do a little this year and maybe some more next year.
- Exercise more. Boring, I know, but it really needs to be done.
- Cook more good for you things. I really want to learn how to properly cook tofu so that it doesn’t have that soggy, chewy texture.