This post is an update of my original 2013 goal list (see here).
- Keep my job. I won’t lie. I am terrified of losing my job. I have a bad habit of constantly waiting for bad things to happen. – I have done pretty well at work. I still love it. I feel more comfortable about it. But I’m still afraid of losing it by doing something stupid.
- I would like to be able to travel more. I love to travel and we haven’t done any this year. I have reasons for not traveling right now. It would be nice to be able to do so soon. – We still have not been able to travel (see here).
- I would like to take more photos. – I have been taking more photos, but mostly for work. See the photos below.
- I would like for my husband to either find a new job or find happiness in his current job. – We are still in “I am really miserable here mode.”
- I would like for my friends to find happiness and peace. – Most of them seem to be working on it.
- I would like for my family to find happiness and peace. – They are getting there, too.
- I would like to stop hearing about politics for a few days. – It was a pipe dream and I knew it.
- I would like to see my novel grow and become something I can be proud of.- There was a massive stall. But I am back on track and working on it again.
- I would like to get the windows on my house clean.– Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!
- As long as we are talking about things that will likely never happen – I’d like to win the lottery. – We don’t play as often as we used to. But I still shoot for it once in a while.
- Oh, and world peace, of course.– I suppose it was a nice thought.
I decided to add a few items to this list.
- Get some of the landscaping on the house updated. It’s gotten seriously out of hand. But I can do a little this year and maybe some more next year.
- Exercise more. Boring, I know, but it really needs to be done.
- Cook more good for you things. I really want to learn how to properly cook tofu so that it doesn’t have that soggy, chewy texture.
hyler made me smile cause i am reminded of my kitty Star because she loves eating on top of the tiles too in the kitchen.. nope she don’t want to eat at the floor, just there on top.. ahhh! cats.. oh yes, i have also a ton of things to do and hopefully to accomplish.. travel is number one because it’s been ages since i’ve done that..